Chretien's Chronicle: An Ars Magica Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dragomilova / Marble
Dragomilova / Marble

Agenda Item: Charge of Deprivation of Magical Power against Brabonicum Empty Agenda Item: Charge of Deprivation of Magical Power against Brabonicum

Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:41 pm
A letter addressed to the Head Quaesitor of Stonehenge Tribunal reads:

"I, Medril Sharp-Talon ex Bjornaer, charge the covenant of Brabonicum with depriving my own covenant of Inveresk of potential magical resources and unduly interfering with the politics of another tribunal. Their magi's incursions over the border of Scotland have been many in recent decades, and they have grown more bold in recent years. I, in fact, witnessed them directly aiding another covenant of the Loch Leglean Tribunal through the arbitrary allocation of what I now understand to be a vis source.

Additionally, two Tremere apprentices at Inveresk, soon to gauntlet, are being poached by House Tremere and assigned to Brabonicum, which I suspect is due to manipulation from either Brabonicum, or the apprentices' masters, only one of which is a member of Inveresk.

I do not care to retain these apprentices, but if Brabonicum wishes to indirectly ransack my covenant, I expect compensation. Thus, I suggest a large fine along with one of their more significant vis sources, or whatever suitable equivalent payment is usually considered in Stonehenge.

You can expect my attendance to your tribunal to follow up on this matter.

-Archmaga Medril Midusulfis Sharp-Talon ex Bjornaer, filia Summarius Midusulfis King-Eater ex Bjornaer
Covenant of Inveresk
Loch Leglean Tribunal"

(If anyone has some amount of Loch Leglean Lore (1 or more) or decent Order of Hermes Lore (3 or more) and wants more information on Inveresk or Medril, message Ellie on Discord)

MarcusExBonisagus likes this post

Zacharias ex Tremere

Agenda Item: Charge of Deprivation of Magical Power against Brabonicum Empty Re: Agenda Item: Charge of Deprivation of Magical Power against Brabonicum

Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:08 pm
(Will this Letter be recognized and presented by Tribunal-Organizers? As is, we don't have anyone representing this case in Tribunal, so noone to adress a reply to)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum