Chretien's Chronicle: An Ars Magica Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dragomilova / Marble
Dragomilova / Marble

Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state Empty Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state

Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:55 am
Salvete Sodales,

I am sure you all remember the changes we made to the moon last Tribunal.

I have a simple request. If anyone has noticed any phenomena resulting from this change or anything else that seems to reflect the moon's current state, speak now, or come speak with me in private.

That is all. Before anyone panics over nothing, no, I do not suspect any ill events, poor omens, or whatever else. I ask only out of curiosity, and to further my understanding of the Enigma.

-Marble ex Criamon, Wychwood
Queen Aisling

Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state Empty Re: Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state

Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:09 pm
Nonsense the Moon is obviously a womb for it follows the natural cycle of women and even the ancients associated it with womanhood.
Dragomilova / Marble
Dragomilova / Marble

Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state Empty Re: Marble ex Criamon requests updates on any events caused by the moon's state

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:16 pm
Perhaps it was, in their time. Certain kinds of wombs would belong earlier on in the cycle, after all.

But now, it is not.
MarcusExBonisagus

Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:23 pm
Hello Marble,

My latest breakthrough in understanding Mentem happened under the light of the full moon.
Aside from that, I've not noticed any significant changes. Although from a purely subjective standpoint, it feels smaller, colder and more distant than I recall it being. Likely just a fault of memory.

Renata

Dragomilova / Marble likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum