Chretien's Chronicle: An Ars Magica Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dragomilova / Marble
Dragomilova / Marble

Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars Empty Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars

Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:44 pm
Salvete Sodales.

As is evident, the stars are currently a string of pearls. While this state is natural, our decision upon the moon has, as I expected, accelerated the cycle slightly. The gains from the moon's current state are still more helpful than the acceleration is harmful, but I believe we could gain the best of both worlds with what I am about to propose.

So, I propose that the stars become a crystalline tapestry instead.

That is all.

-Marble ex Criamon of Wychwood, filia Felixis
MarcusExBonisagus

Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars Empty Re: Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:33 am
Whilst it may be evident to you that the stars are currently a string of pearls, on what basis have you made this assertation?

Renata ex Bonisagus
Dragomilova / Marble
Dragomilova / Marble

Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars Empty Re: Tribunal Motion: Proposition Regarding the State of the Stars

Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:19 am
The state of the stars is obvious to anyone with the wisdom to hear them — or, perhaps, see them, for those with seeing eyes. If you lack this insight, then I lack the time to teach you the full significance of this.

As a general summary, this assertion is based on the observable fact of their current existence and arrangement. If this could be gleaned by those outside of my House, it is perhaps this place at which it could happen. The stars are closer here, as is the moon, and much can be gained from their touch.

-Marble
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum