Chretien's Chronicle: An Ars Magica Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Angus Van Aard

Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant Empty Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant

Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:52 pm
Salve Stonehenge Tribunal

My Sodales and I hail from the Novagrod Tribunal, we wish to establish a new Spring Covenant within the Ruins of Arcam.

Our goals are of travel, adventure and glory. In pursuit of our goals we will gladly assist the fellow covenants with issues they may have, as long as they fall within our capabilities.

Sincerely Aryal Syl ex Flambeau
Radomir ex Tremere

Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant Empty Re: Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:49 am
I'm not sure I'm familiar with these Ruins of Arcam, where are they located? And which covenant would be closest to this site?

- Robert ex Tremere
MarcusExBonisagus

Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant Empty Re: Tribunal motion: Aryal Syl ex Flambeau: Motion to Establish a new covenant

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:59 am
The ruins of Arcam are about 30 Miles East of Martin Mere, 40 Miles North of Arbour Low and about 100 miles south of Brabonicum near the village of Rochdale.

- Some helpful Redcap ex Mercere
Radomir ex Tremere

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:14 am
Thank you for the clarification, in that case I doubt Brabonicum will have any problem with you settling in our Tribunal. But we'll see once the vote happens.

- Robert ex Tremere

Angus Van Aard likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum